Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Skirts & 1 Corinthians 13:1-3




I am learning to sew. . .and have sewn 2 skirts for each of the girls. . .I am working on more. . .and maybe even shirts which match? (hehe)Will load pictures :)




The day to day routine has slightly changed. . .Ashley ahs left us and its me and the girls each morning which has been so much fun. . .




Sabra is talking a mile a minute. . .pointing chattering about everything under the sun. . .her favorite newest word is up.




This is one of my newest favorite scriptures 1 Corinthians 13:1-3




If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love I havebecome a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.




If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.




And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.




1 Corinthians 13:1-3




No comments:

Post a Comment