Friday, January 2, 2009

Scripture study

My Morning routine begins with scripture study and I really loved this when I was reading this morning. . . .

Mosiah 13:28

And Moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which God himself shall make for the sins and inquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I would like to humbly say that I have gained this knowledge through many trials and gained severe amounts of Joy and Peace because of it as well. I know the book of Mormon is true and its impact on our lives can be as wonderful as our heavenly father and mother want it to be!

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment